Social Media Policy
Independent representatives are allowed to discuss and promote your business on social media platforms, such as blogs, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, MySpace, etc. The following are the company guidelines for such representative publications. The absence or inadequacy of such a social media site does not limit the applicability of these corporate guidelines. Where no policy or guideline exists, independent representatives should follow their professional judgement and make the most reasonable decision possible.
1. personal blogs, websites and social media profiles should include clear disclaimers and make clear that the views expressed by the author are solely those of the author and do not represent the views of the company.
Example – “The opinions and positions expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of QN EUROPE”.
2. you must present yourself correctly and clearly state your relationship to the company as an Independent Representative. No claims other than employee, agent or otherwise may be made.
3. you may not use the trademarks and brands in any username or treat them in any social media platform. This refers to, but is not limited to, Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.
4. Information posted on your blogs, websites and social media profiles should comply with and adhere to QN EUROPE’s Policies & Procedures. (See Clauses 11.03, 11.04 and 11.05 of the Policies & Procedures). This also applies to comments posted on other blogs, forums and social network sites.
5. Independent agents may not use QN EUROPE’s trade names, trademarks, service names, service marks, product names or any derivative thereof, nor those of its affiliates, for any internet domain name or email address (See 10.03 (c) of the Policies & Procedures).
6. by identifying yourself as an independent agent, you identify yourself with the brand image and values of the company. Your online activity can influence others’ perceptions of the company, its products and services. Therefore, it is important that your actions, captured as images, posts or comments, reflect the values of the company. The following guidelines apply to posting content on social media sites and must be adhered to:
- You may only use text that can be found on the company’s official website.
- You may not supplement the content of your website or social media network profile with text from any source other than the Company.
- All content must be proofread.
- All misleading or deceptive activities, information and tactics are prohibited.
- Respect copyright laws and reference or cite sources appropriately.
- Insults are not allowed.
- Personal attacks are not allowed.
7. independent representatives must always disclose their relationship or identify themselves as an Independent Representative of QN EUROPE when making a comment about QN EUROPE and/or its products.
8. independent agents who provide references online must publish truthfully and not make allegations .
Example 1: “Amezcua Bio Disc has solved my back problem” While this may be an honest opinion, it is a claim and therefore such an opinion posted online would be a violation of current guidelines – unless there is a valid research/study to support the claim.
Example 2: “I earned EUR 20,000 in one month with QN EUROPE and you can do the same”. Although the statement may be true, it is not a universally valid statement. Such statements would be a violation of the current guidelines. Whenever merit is discussed, you should refer to clause 11.02 of the Procedures & Guidelines for guidance on the subject.
9. the company logo or trademark may not be used for paid internet advertising, such as Facebook ads. Alle Links müssen auf die persönliche Webseite des IR geleitet werden und nicht auf die offizielle Seite der Firma.
If you have a complaint, contact QN Europe for a solution. Do not use social media to express your complaints publicly, as the company has no way of responding to your complaints. Many of the people who read your complaints will not know the current status, i.e. when these complaints were dealt with and resolved, and may continue to think negatively about the company, which we may never be able to put right.